The website and the domain www.mcazorla.com belong to M.CAZORLA S.L., with NIF B17236985 and registered in C/ Aigueta, nº 4 (CP 17761) of Figueres, phone 972 50 44 43 and e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual and industrial property
The contents of this site, including text, images and graphics, belong to M.CAZORLA SL, or third parties who have authorized their use. M.CAZORLA S.L. It presents this content for information and publicity purposes. M.CAZORLA S.L. authorizes the use exclusively for these purposes. Any use of these designs, images or texts will have to expressly mention their membership M.CAZORLA SL, which reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to repair damages caused by any act that violates intellectual property rights or industrial.
No presentation of the contents of this site are authorized at an out www.mcazorla.com (framing).
The personal data can be obtained through the contact form on this page or by receiving emails are added to a file created by M.CAZORLA SL to send business information.
The data provided for the subscription to the newsletter will be incorporated into a file created by M.CAZORLA SL for sending information. They will be transferred to third parties. At any time the person concerned can exercise their rights of access to data, correction, opposition to treatment and cancellation to M.CAZORLA SL in the way that is most comfortable.
Responsibility for content
Although M.CAZORLA S.L. acts with the utmost diligence possible, it may be the case that any data or information is not entirely current when the user of the website you see. Therefore M.CAZORLA S.L. It states that the references of the products and services presented on your website are indicative and do not force a M.CAZORLA SL to hiring an express order.
M.CAZORLA S.L. It reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice, presentation, configuration and contents of the web.
M.CAZORLA S.L. You will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links in place.
We want this place offers good service and is easy to use. Our goal is to offer personalized products and services. In this sense, cookies allow us to:
- Identify registered users when they return to the place because they can retrieve results from its previous activity.
- Save time by avoiding the need to re-enter the same information.
- Protect your security by checking the login data.
Some cookies are external collaborators and serve to:
- Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our place. The data collected may include the activity of the user's browser when you visit us, the route taken by users on our site, information internet service provider of visitors, the number of times users access the site and behavior users to our site (pages you visited, forms have been completed and the like).
- Identify users visiting from an invitation from a website associated or a sponsored link.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics GA Tracking (_ga) to collect and analyze information from the user navigation. More information in: www.google.com/analytics/. To control the data collection analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can set your browser to report what previously of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to have the browser, computer or device automatically closes suppress a coup. You can find information about how to do it:
- For Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes
- For Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ca
- For Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For Safari and iOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions of this legal notice. Possible conflicts related to this website shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Spanish state. Everyone using the web, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which access occurs, comply with and respect these clauses expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that might correspond.